If you’re living with neck pain in Frisco, TX, it’s time to get some help. Dr. Andrea Hogan and Dr. Mike Hogan at Hogan Family Chiropractic are dedicated to providing the treatment you need to achieve relief.
Understanding Neck Pain
Neck pain is a common condition that impacts people around the world. It's a debilitating issue that can dominate your life. It can interfere with your ability to focus, work, sleep, and carry out your normal tasks.
Sufferers can become desperate, looking for any source of pain relief, and this often leads to living on pain medicine. Unfortunately, medication will only go so far, as it is just a Bandaid. In order to find real relief, it’s imperative to treat the root cause. This can be anything, including but not limited to the following:
- Poor posture, especially when sitting at a desk for long periods or leaning over a phone or other device
- Injuries, with one of the most common being whiplash
- Diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis or meningitis
- Compressed nerves or muscles
- Worn joints, usually associated with age or conditions like osteoarthritis
- Misalignment of the vertebrae
It’s also important to understand that your neck is connected directly both to your head and your upper body by numerous muscles and other soft tissues, and your neck pain can be referred from a blockage in any of these places. Additionally, an issue in the neck can lead to pain in the head, shoulders, and upper back. To find and address the root cause, it’s essential to visit a chiropractor.
How Can a Chiropractor Help With Neck Pain in Frisco, TX?
Upon visiting Dr. Andrea and Dr. Mike at Hogan Family Chiropractic, you will receive a full assessment to locate the cause of your suffering. From there, you will receive a personalized treatment plan to ensure the best results. This plan might include any of the following therapies and more.
- Adjustments, which help realign the vertebra and restore mobility and function.
- Acupuncture, in order to relieve tension and improve the body’s flow of energy and nutrients, which enables the body to heal itself.
- Therapeutic ultrasound to target painful, stiff areas of the soft tissue to reduce inflammation and increase blood flow.
- Therapeutic exercise, which combines stretching and strengthening exercises to help relieve and prevent pain.
At Hogan Family Chiropractic, you are a partner in your health. Dr. Andrea and Dr. Mike will educate you in ways you can further improve your condition at home and in your everyday life.
Don’t just assume neck pain will go away on its own. Be proactive in pain relief by scheduling a visit with Dr. Andrea and Dr. Mike at Hogan Family Chiropractic in Frisco, TX at (469) 633-0123.